Wednesday 27 July 2016

Matiangi is not the problem: Give the guy a break!

Lets all cut Matiangi some sluck and stop behaving like the spoilt brats burning schools are not our children.This is a reflection of how well our children learn, the violent very destructive demos by our political leaders have been good lessons. I almost forgot the top students from all over Kenya who made it to the University have also been good examples,do I even need to go there. Then we go closer home and see how teachers behave in the name of industrial action.I am not a saint and I am not adding my voice because I am the best example.I am adding my voice and calling out the society that has failed in parenting. The reason I could never ever even dream of starting a strike let alone burn a school is because I knew a little to well that I would have no where to go. My father would surely kill me and yes I said kill! Those that know "Mwalimu" know he does not mince his words.
Lets face it the reason this young people are so easily burning down schools is because "baba" and "mum" have a place to run to and parents who will have their backs no matter what. We are the enablers of violence and unrest in our society. We have raised spoilt brats in the name of love and now morality has been sacrificed at the alter of "love". Until we wake up to the failure of society in raising responsible human beings then the number of closed schools will go higher. We may soon have no high school unless we ask the tough questions. Meanwhile can you live Matiangi alone and realise already that his children are not in those schools!!! Its you and I we are the major stakeholders.
‪#‎Unrestinschools‬ ‪#‎letstakethebullbythehorns‬ ‪#‎nchiyetuyakenya‬ ‪#‎myvoice‬

No comments:

Post a Comment